Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Make your Own Simpsons Character

  1. #1
    Inactive Member cincygreg's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 17th, 2001
    Posts
    7,366
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Cool

    Something to do if you're kinda bored.

    SIMPSON MAKER DOH!


    Or you can kinda design your own roller coaster
    ROLLER COASTER

  2. #2
    Anton von Stockhoff
    Guest Anton von Stockhoff's Avatar

    Post

    LOL, I designed a coaster that rated a -9- on their fear-o-meter. I was accused of being nuts and should have a good lawyer LOL....

  3. #3
    Inactive Member cincygreg's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 17th, 2001
    Posts
    7,366
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I did the same thing LOL!
    Now I'm trying to make it a ten [img]eek.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •